Storyline 360 - Branching within 1 course to complete sub-modules
Here is the scenario we need help on:
We are creating 1 course with 2 sub-modules (A & B) which everyone in specific groups will be assigned.
- When the learners complete the first half - Module A, they are then asked 3 questions in the next slide in the course, which determines if they are to continue to the 2nd half - Module B.
- If there is 1 YES answer out of the 3 questions, they must continue on and complete Module B where Storyline parameters are set to complete all slides for a completion status.
- If they answer all 3 questions with "NO", then they are done with the course and do not need to complete the rest of it.
- How are the parameters in Storyline set to make this work? The design team here wants to keep the sub-modules together in one course (instead of separating this into 2 courses - unless, Storyline can't accommodate this design yet)
- How will Storyline know if the learners completed a question slide of all No's and is done with the course (what are the triggers for this?)
- Or if the learners had to complete the 2nd module (B) in full? (difference in Triggers?)
- What kind of LMS questions should I be asking the LMS team to ensure that this will work?
Going forward, we are looking at scenarios where learners can opt out of training courses in this way or a different way using Storyline. Please advice the best way to do this!! Thank you for your help!