[Storyline 360] Made Quiz with 2 Languages but error in storyline 3.26 version

Apr 26, 2019

Hi All,

I have made quiz with 2 languages by using 'variable'.

If slide before send 'variable=0', quiz slide will play ENGLISH layer.

If slide before send 'variable=1', quiz slide will play THAI layer.

It working as well in storyline '3.17.16188' version BUT it is not working in '3.26.18601' version. There are stuck in first of quiz slide and user cannot go through take the quiz.

When I tried to upload to scorm cloud and this is error that I facing:

Warning: forceUpdate(...): Can only update a mounted or mounting component. This usually means you called forceUpdate() on an unmounted component. This is a no-op. Please check the code for the PlaybackControls component.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'url' of undefined
at n.loadSlideData (app.min.js:3)
at n.preloadNextSlideData (app.min.js:3)
at n.<anonymous> (app.min.js:3)
at t (app.min.js:3)
at Object.add [as done] (app.min.js:3)
at Object.always (app.min.js:3)
at n.preloadNextSlideData (app.min.js:3)
at n.<anonymous> (app.min.js:3)
at t (app.min.js:3)
at Object.add [as done] (app.min.js:3)

How can I solve this issue? please advise.

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Yupontee! Thanks for sharing your file with us, and sorry you're running into those errors.

I published your course for LMS using Storyline 360, Update 26, where I think I see what you're describing happen on SCORM Cloud. When I reach the quiz's instruction section, the slide freezes and shows a spinning wheel.

I'm unable to reproduce this issue during Preview, and your setup looks great. From here, I've opened a case for our Support team so we can track the culprit down. Keep an eye out for an email from support@articulate.com soon!

Lauren Connelly

Hello Alex!

Thanks for checking in! We filed a bug with Yupontee's help where a slide with a reset results trigger became unresponsive if the next slide was a random question draw. We released the fix in Storyline 360 (Build 3.50.24668.0). If you still see a similar issue, we'd love to help! You can share your project with us in this discussion or in a support case.