Storyline 360 Resources tab - Cutting off characters

Dec 06, 2022

Hi, I'm using the Player Resources tab in my course, and I have several resources listed under the tab. Some of the resources listed have long names (and even longer names when translated into different languages). The client requires me to set the Player font size at 150%. For the translated versions of the course, some of the characters are being cut off of the items in the Resources list.

Can I resize the list under the Resources tab (so that users can see the entire name of the items listed)? 

5 Replies
Sherri West

Joe, There is a new issue with the Resources list. The client is reporting that in the Korean and Portuguese translated files, the Resources box will resize itself as necessary vertically and add a scrolling control if necessary; however, in other translated files, the Resources box does not resize itself vertically. Can you provide any insight as to how to resolve this issue? 

Eric Santos

Hi Sherri,

I'm happy to chime in! It would be helpful to see the affected Storyline file to understand why the Resources tab resizes in translated Korean and Portuguese projects but not in others. 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your Storyline file here or privately through a support case so we can take a look at it? We'll delete it when we're done testing!