Storyline360 cannot insert anything from content library

Jul 30, 2021

Other functions are as usual. 

As you may see from the attachment 1, the insertion of character form content library worked properly on my system. 

But when I try to insert anything from the content library into my project, or another project, what I get is attachment 2.

I've already submitted this case, Case#02848684. 

However, the steps provided by Support Team does not seem to be working. 

I wonder if anyone had this problem before and how did you solve it. 

Thank you. 

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Ayuux and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing as well as your support case number. I'd encourage you to continue working directly with John Carlo. I've let him know that you've reached out here so that he can continue to work directly with you.

Ayuux Oyunsetsen

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the reply. 

I was just following what popped up when I uploaded the file and was directed here. 

Hoping that any user might have had similar experience. I guess this almost only happened to me. 

John Carlo has been really helpful and patient. 

Since I could continue experimenting with the storyline 360 without any media from content library 360 and learn using this awesome software, I decided not to bother him any more regarding this case. 

If necessary I'll try using the software on some other computer or network to see if the media from content library can be inserted. 

Thank you for all your help.