Text to Speech audio files mixed up when published to Review 360

Hello,

Using Storyline 360, I developed a 30 slide course using text to speech on nearly every page and several layers. There are 6 slides, that when published to Review 360, are playing an audio file from another slide.

Troubleshooting so far...
Redo of the text to speech.
Published an existing item in Review 360
Created a new item Review 360 
Saved Story file as a new name and deleted "junk" scenes.

Each time, it swaps out or mixes up the same incorrect audio file into Review 360.  I also published to LMS and create a Tempshare file, and the same mix up with the audio files happened. 

I'm using the US/Joanna voice and not renaming the file name in the timeline.

Thank you for any ideas!

-Stephanie

The only workaround I've found so far, is to record scratch audio in another text to speech tool and import the audio file.

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Stephanie!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your file! I haven't heard of a similar error before, so I'm eager to know more. 

Are you seeing this in every file that includes Text-to-Speech? If not, have you tried importing the file into a new project?

If importing the project into a new project doesn't fix the error, I'd love to have a look at the file. If you're okay with that, here's a private upload link where you can upload the .story file. We'll take a look and follow up with the next steps.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Herman and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you're running into a similar issue. 

Yes, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.