56 Replies
Julie Walaszczyk

Hello,

I have tried to add a text-to-speech exercise in a Storyline PowerPoint but haven't got the feature automatically displayed in the drop-down menu. I only have the following options: 'Audio from file' and 'Record mic'. Still, my institution subscribed for the paid version. Isn't it upgraded automatically?

Thanks for your answer,

Julie

Allison LaMotte

Hi Sally,

Unfortunately, there's still no way to create text-to-speech in Rise 360 directly. That being said, we do have a feature request logged for that capability so I'll go ahead and add your voice to that discussion and share any updates here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sally, 

Yes, that's one way to do it! There may be other text-to-speech tools that the community can recommend.

Since we're tracking these requests for a text-to-speech feature in Rise 360, can you tell me more about how you would want to insert audio narration in your lesson? Do your learners want narration to play as they scroll through a lesson? 

Sally Diab

Yes as the leaner scrolls, text would be read with the option to also turn it off. If this is not possible then have the ability to read the text and turn it into audio without me having to use storyline to create the audio, then export and import into Rise. Thanks. I dont mind if they have to click Play to start the audio but at least I wouldn't need to record in Storyline first.

Thanks.