How do you draft your Rise 360 courses?

Aug 14, 2023

Hey everyone! We've been pondering a Rise 360 course creation question and were hoping to get your thoughts on it.

When you begin working on a brand new course, which are you more likely to do:

1. Start your draft directly in Rise 360.
  2. Start your draft in another format (like a Google Doc or PowerPoint deck) and then move it to Rise 360 later on.

We'd love to know more about which approach you prefer and why.

26 Replies
Sean Ward

I've read through these and really appreciate all of the suggestions for improving Rise because I've needed all of these at one time or another. I work alone or on small teams and we all like creating/developing in Rise itself, it's an easy program to try out interactive options "on the fly" and compare them, see what works, and just keep developing. A note that I also really enjoy the Reviewer tool and all of my SMEs find it very easy to navigate and make any comments needed and as long as make the changes and send them the updated version they stay happy (they get confused when they don't see their changes because they are viewing an older version), I wish Rise had a stronger versioning option but so far it's one of my favorite tools as clients and learners both love the navigation and ease of use so I think the learning result is higher than other more complicated tools. My favorite is Storyline and I integrate SL videos into Rise when possible. Great tools and they keep getting better!