9 Replies
Richard Watson

From what I've read, Reach 360 is an add-on to your Articulate 360 Teams plan. Regarding pricing, you'll have to contact their sales team.

Source: https://articulate.com/360/pricing

"Reach 360 is available to purchase as an add-on to any existing Articulate 360 Teams plan. Get started with a 30 day free trial here. Please contact sales directly for pricing information."

Richard
Bridgette Davis

I have had a really hard time getting anyone from the Reach 360 team on the phone or an email returned. I have questions about pricing for a client and it seems your customer support team knows absolutely nothing about Reach 360 other than what they read off the website. When they transfer you to the phantom Reach 360 team that is always unavailable, you leave a message that doesn't get returned. It seems Articulate is not at all interested in selling this add on.

Buck Bard

Their pricing quote was WAY out of line with reality, especially since all they're really saving you is the download/upload to LMS step. I went with a full SaaS LMS (Litmos middle tier) - it was cheaper. It's too bad really. We're a very small company and it could have worked out for us. I believe the real target market for this are small companies that don't want or need the full LMS at this stage. I'm sure whoever was pricing was pricing against the large SaaS platforms, and people using those aren't going to bother with Reach 360. There's a real disconnect somewhere.