Text entry interaction

Dec 11, 2022

Ok, so story is I am almost finished phase 1 of our privacy training course. 
onebof the last parts is about privacy breaches, where you hear our organizations response to a breach, then a learner receives a scenario that they have to decide what steps should be taken.

problem I have is we don’t have an LMS currently and so if I create this, we are never going to see what they wrote and how they analyzed the scenario.

What options do I have. 
do I have to upload a template where they write they’re answers and send that to the training team after they have finished the course or are there other methods I’m not seeing here?

I am using Rise but importing Storyline blocks.

thank you

2 Replies
Sarah Hodge

Hi Kris! Great question! To add to what Math said, I just wanted to share this blog post by Tom Kuhlmann on a simple way to track courses without an LMS. There are some great ideas in there that might help you accomplish what you're looking to do. 

I also wanted to point out (in case you don't already know) that when a Rise 360 course is hosted on an LMS, learners can exit and resume with their progress intact. The course will automatically pick up where they left off. Viewing a course via a shareable link doesn’t track your learners’ progress. When they leave and come back, they have to start all over.