Forum Discussion

ByronTik-08b13a
Community Member
8 years ago

Articulate 360, installing apps on other drive than C?

Articulate 360, is there a possibility to install apps on other drive than C? My C drive on my MSI laptop is a small and fast ssd, not really meant to hold the bulk of my apps. 

• I don't understand why is Storyline different to Adobe products, Affinity products and every other programme I use. I don't have a single pro app that limits me this way?

Surely this HAS to be on your roadmap?

• I am having the same issue and my courses are now crashing all the time. This is super limiting. Is there any update on this issue? 

• Hi there, Sharifa!

So sorry to hear you're facing these crashes. That should not be happening and is an excellent opportunity for our Support team to offer a hand!

I've opened a case with them where you'll get an email from one of our skilled troubleshooters shortly!

• Is there any update on this? I am also in the same situation with a small fast SSD drive as drive C: and five other HDD drives with lots of free space - and no way to specify the installation location. How do we access the Enterprise version which allows one to specify the installation location?
    If there is a solution can you please post it here?

• Looking at the support pages, this has been an issue from March 2017 and StoryLine 2. Why has it not been resolved yet? 

• Hello! 

We wanted to circle back to this discussion and verify that we are now able to download Storyline 360 to an external hard drive? 

• Has there benn any development ?  We are facing the same situation: working as a public servant, you don't get the large hard drives on laptops,