Forum Discussion

ARChao-09f069b1
Community Member
5 months ago

Can someone differentiate these two settings for me? - Passing Score in Ribbon vs. in Quiz Settings

I'm having trouble figuring out which setting overrides which one.

In the ribbon, I set passing score to 100%. Testing is good. So far so good.

But when I was double checking I opened the Quiz Settings button and I see another passing score beneath and it is default t0 80%. 

I need the learner to answer 10 random questions drawn from a bank and they have to get 100% to pass. Please help explain....

• The "Passing Score" field in the RESULT TOOLS DESIGN ribbon is connected to the "Passing Score" field in the Quiz Settings window.

In my file, when I edit one field, the other field is automatically updated (which is how it's supposed to work).

@A.R. Chao: If the fields aren't updating each other correctly, it's possible that the Results slide is corrupted. I suggest you delete that Results slide, and insert a new one. 

If the fields are properly connected in the new Results, the problem was in the slide. However, if the problem persists, I suggest you contact the Articulate support staff directly. You can do that here: Contact Support for Help with Any Articulate E-Learning Course Development Software