Forum Discussion

HollyKidson-bb2
Community Member
8 months ago

Change Logo Location on Cover Page?

Is there a way to move the logo up into the title area of the cover page?  I figure if there is, it's with a workaround, but I'm kind of at a loss.

• That's too bad.  It looks like just an add-on which is not very professional looking.  We should include it in a "very nice to have".

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sandra!

Thanks for the feedback on how this feature could benefit you when authoring in Rise 360! I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great rest of your week!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Holly,

There is no functionality within Rise that allows you to move the logo to another position. 

• Hi Holly!

As Karl shared, it is currently not possible to adjust the placement of the logo in a Rise 360 lesson. However, we do have this logged as a feature request! I've linked this discussion to the feature report and will provide updates as soon as we have news to share!

If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

• I would like to add my support to this. We have strict rules on where the logo can go which is top right of the page.

Would also be good to be able to add creative commons copyright symbols on this page too, probably bottom left but would be good if there was flexibility.

• Hi Amanda, 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! I’ll go ahead and include your voice to this report. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Have a great start to your day! 

• I'd like to have control on where the logo is placed as well. And if this isn't possible, for the logo to sit where it is and be able to hit enter a couple of times on the intro text so it actually moves down and stays there. Thanks.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, Alison!

Thanks so much for your feedback. I've shared your comments with our developers.