Forum Discussion

StephanieHol742
Community Member
7 months ago

Character Expressions missing

Several characters' expressions are missing. Is this a bug issue? Also having expressions work when I set up a trigger to change the state of a character expression.  

• Hello Stephanie!

Thank you for sharing a screenshot of what you're seeing! I am not seeing the same on my end. Here's a screenshot. When did this begin happening?

I have a few steps to see if this reinstates those expressions!

• What if you sign out of Articulate 360 and sign back in first, and then open a project to add the characters? Does that make a difference?
    • Is the project saved to your local drive? I've noticed loading issues can sometimes occur when working on a project that is saved to a network drive.

Please let me know if any of these do the trick!

• I tried your steps--signing out first didn't change it and I'm working off my desktop. I did notice that the expressions for that character all appear normal when I go to insert a new character versus changing the expression of an existing character. I also played around with adding other new characters and found the same problem with Camila and the poses. See attached. 

This has been happening for several weeks, not brand new. 

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks for following up! Glad to hear updating your Storyline 360 application solved the issue! If you run into any setbacks moving forward, please let us know.

Have a great start to your week!