Forum Discussion

VivianHenshaw
Community Member
3 years ago

Consultant needed for elearning project

Hello!

We have a business unit in need of an elearning consultant to translate facilitated workshops into online courses. They are looking for someone with experience working on courses for the humanitarian/int'l development sector, for a 3 month or so engagement.

Does anyone have any consultants they have worked with in the past to develop elearning that you could share contact info?  

Thanks much!

TeresaKoontz
    Community Member

Hi Vivian. I don't have experience directly related to humanitarian work but have done development for global organizations that have required adaptive thinking, cultural sensitivity and the like.  Let me know where I can send my resume.  I'm interested in learning more.

teresakoontz801[at]gmail.com

• I have been doing this type work for some time in my area of expertise with companies who have formatted training already. Please fee free to email me or call me at (774) 249-0599

Best Regards

Philip M. Landry, C.S.P.
    P.O. Box 1362,
    Douglas, MA 01516
    [cid:image001.png@01D85586.19308B20]

MarkLentz
    Community Member

Hi Vivian -- I produce SCORM-compliant HTML5 courses using Storyline and Rise software; you can reach me at mark@collido.com.

My experience is mostly in the financial sector/compliance courses, however...  best wishes, Mark

• Hello Vivian! 

We are an eLearning development firm, where we turn conventional eLearning on its head to create learning experiences that are engaging and effective. We use 2D/3D animation, immersive AR/VR environments, engaging scenarios and simulations, game-based learning, and many more techniques to deliver truly unique, “wow” experiences. We are sector agnostic and very comfortable working on courses from the humanitarian/international development sector. 

You can go to our website to see our work Hornbillfx . If you want to see anything specific, let me know. We can connect on a call to understand the requirement better, and I can also share our client's information if you need it. 

If you are looking for 3D immersive learning solutions then I suggest Hornbillfx. Hornbillfx is one of the leading VR immersive learning solutions companies in the USA

https://www.hornbillfx.com/ar-vr-development.html