Forum Discussion

JulieCwik-18ff1
Community Member
2 years ago

Courses Not Publishing in Storyline 360 to Review

I have been trying to publish my SL360 courses to Review. It keeps saying to check my internet connection. I have restarted my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled Articulate 360. The only time it works (and this does not consistently work) is that I go to articulate360 website and make sure it shows I am signed in - and every once in a while, it will publish the course. I tried publishing to my C: drive and manually uploading to Review. The files won't work. Sometimes Review says I'm not connected to the internet, but I clearly am. I looked at past postings but none of the solutions have worked for me. Please help!!!

• Hi Julie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! It sounds like you've tried a few troubleshooting steps on your own so I've opened a support case on your behalf. You'll be hearing from one of our Support Engineers soon via email!

ScottBAKER
    Community Member

I'm experiencing the same error message. Please share the resolution when it is identified.

TracyBritan
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue this morning. I published to Review360 and I'm getting a message that the course is still processing. It never takes this long.

TracyBritan
      Community Member

Update. This was an updated version of a previous file. I re-booted, logged back into my network, and re-published as a new review file. The link works for me, but the person I shared with reported that the link didn't work. Did this happen to anybody else?