Forum Discussion

KandiceKidd-730
Community Member
3 years ago

eLearning Portfolio: Review of SpreadSimple

Hi,

I read an article on Tom's blog written by @elizabethpawlicki on using SpreadSimple to create an eLearning portfolio site.  I'm venturing back into the job market and I was ready to create one. Well, I tried it and I have to say it was easy to use and I'm happy with it! The site is mostly intuitive so you can get started very quickly. Also, the response time was super quick for questions submitted in the Chat. Oh, and you will need to include links to your course demos. I used Amazon S3. 

I wasn't looking for a lot of bells and whistles. My desire was to create a clean design that was easy to use and navigate.  Here's a link to my portfolio if you would like to review it.

https://kkiddelearning.spread.name/ 

Thank you! Any feedback is always appreciated.

• Great job. Thanks for sharing. I think you are an excellent example of someone leveraging the resources available via the community, blogs, and webinars to learn more about your craft.

KandiceKidd-730
      Community Member

Oh, Tom, thank you so much. This means a lot coming from you! I started reading your blog before I took my first course in eLearning design. The blog was really inspiring. I'm grateful for your work.

KK

• Your portfolio looks gorgeous! 😍 So clean and easy to navigate. Awesome job, Kandice!