Forum Discussion

JasperStadum-a9
Community Member
8 months ago

Embedded iframe survey is not embedded when accesed from a mobile-device

Hi

I have embedded a survey via iframe in a rise module. And it works great when I access the module (uploaded to a LMS) from a computer.

But most of our users access their e-learning from a mobile device. When I tested it on a mobile device before rolling it out to all learners, it didn't work.

On a mobile device, I am shown a link to Microsoft Forms (where the survey has been created). By clicking on it, I am directed to the Microsoft Forms page - and thereby away from the LMS.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to embed a survey from Microsoft Forms (or any other surveys) and have it work embedded when accessing it from a mobile device?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

/Jasper

• Hi Jasper!

Sorry to hear that your embedded Microsoft Form is not displaying correctly on mobile devices!

To clarify, have you tried viewing it across multiple different devices? Also, is the behavior only observed on a specific mobile operating system (iOS, Android, etc.)?

If you're comfortable sharing the embed code, we'd be happy to take a closer look and troubleshoot the issue on our end. Feel free to share it here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

• Hi Dan, 

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you've run into this as well! 

While I don't have a specific update from Jasper, it would be helpful to know what you have tried.

• Have you tried viewing your embedded Microsoft Form across different devices and browsers? Do you notice any difference in behavior? 

I'd be happy to know more about your setup. Feel free to share your embed code and a link to your Rise Course in this thread or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!