Forum Discussion

BridgetteDav177
Community Member
10 months ago

Engage 360 won't play audio when imported into SL, next previous button does not go to next/previous slide.

I created several Engage process interactions with audio and imported them into SL360. When I published, the audio was absent. I also had a problem with the next and previous buttons going to the appropriate slide after they clicked through the Engage steps.  The actual Engage slide player next and previous buttons never showed up regardless of whether I clicked for them to show. 

• Hi Bridgette, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

Thanks so much for detailing what you're seeing. If you're comfortable sharing your file with our team, I'd like to take a look at what's going on! You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case, and we'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Bridgette!

Great call on opening a support case and sharing your .story file! I see that it's been received by our senior support engineers so you should be hearing from them shortly!

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.