Forum Discussion

DliaAntunes
Community Member
7 months ago

Flickering hover state - no text, no transparent areas

Hi!

I built a next button with a hover state that uses a wipe right animation. The button is an image, with no transparent areas or text.  The problem is it flickers on hover. 

Does anyone know how I can solve it? 

Thanks!

• See if the seguinte button is better for you.

It's in the creation process. When you created the hover state, you deleted the original, and I didn't The flicker is the result of the Normal state disappearing before the animation happens.

Edit the state, copy the red button from hover, Delete Hover, Duplicate Normal, Name it Hover, and Paste the hover state.

• Hard to tell without seeing it. A wild guess is that it may depend on the animation. If you hover, it will switch to Hover state. If there is nothing under the cursor when it does (like maybe it is waiting for the wipe to bring something under), it will go back to Normal, etc.

attach your .story file (or at least the offending slide) here, and some can take a look at it.

DliaAntunes
    Community Member

Here is a slide with the buttons.
    The button has text but it's in the image. I made it in ppt and exported it as a png file

Thank you for your help!

DliaAntunes
    Community Member

Thank you! I made an image for the normal state and another for hover state; when I created the hover state I replaced the image... I thought I was doing it right. Thanks for the help!