Forum Discussion

ShelbyLang
Community Member
3 months ago

Fonts Displaying Differently

Hi All,

Having an issue with the 'Inter' font displaying regularly in preview mode, but has changed over night in edit mode to a different font.

Making it a little difficult to format the appearance in edit mode, as having to cross check in preview to ensure everything is aligned/in bold where it needs to be etc. 

Has anyone had this issue before?

Thankyou!!

• Hi everyone, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue you encountered where the font is not displaying correctly. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to refresh the browser or export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported.

• Hi everyone, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue you encountered where the font is not displaying correctly. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to refresh the browser or export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported.

Hongjenny7thisy
      Community Member

I've just refreshed the browser, and everything's back to normal. Thank you Eric and your team :)

• This is also happening for me, also with Inter font.

In edit mode, the text looks to be Times New Roman in the body text, and Inter in the bolded text. The bolded text is larger than the other body text, though in the settings they are the same size, and in preview they are also the same size. 

This is across all block types. 

The headings are Inter font and seem to be displaying correctly. In the preview mode everything is displaying correctly.

This is across multiple Rise modules with the same settings (Inter font for all text).

• I was just editing a module and had published a pdf format with our correct font not even 30 minutes prior to noticing, so it has only just happened and is across all our modules.

Kind of annoying but not the end of the world. The font was Poppins before but now they are all Inter and nobody else was on our account changing things.

• Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience! I'm sorry to hear you are also encountering this behavior. Our product team is aware of the issue, and we'll let you know once a fix is available.

In the meantime, if you have questions about this bug or anything else to share regarding your experience with it, feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to answer them or update the bug report.