Forum Discussion

IngridOlivero-9
Community Member
8 months ago

Formatting Issues

Has anyone had formatting issues today? I saved and published a course yesterday and upon opening it today, I noticed that some slides have altered formatting, such as changes in text and shape sizing, random underling of paragraphs, and font color adjustments. I'm curious to know if this issue is just on my end or if its a wide spread issue on the platform. 

• I have not experienced this and do not think it is a widespread issue. Are you using the latest installation of Storyline 360, or is this the Storyline 360 64bit version? If you are using Storyline 360 64bit BETA version, be conscious that it is not production ready and is use at your own risk.

Birght-Alley
    Community Member

We experience the same issue. We think it maybe has to do with on of the recent updates... 

• Yes, I may be using that version. This makes sense. Thank you for you responding Sam and Alley!

• Hello all!

We just shipped Storyline 360 (Build 3.85.31840.0) today. It would be helpful if you could share which version of Storyline 360 you are using so we can narrow down where this is occurring. If you can share a .story file with us, that would be helpful too. You can share it in this discussion or privately in a support case. 

• Hi Lauren, unfortunately I can't share the file due to my job's policy. But I am using version 1.80 and after confirming I am also not using the 64bit version.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Thanks for the update, Ingrid! Are you seeing this same behavior in our most recent version of Storyline 360?