Forum Discussion

asenaaytarbrand
Community Member
2 years ago

Game doesn't work when published to web

I created a simple e- learning game on articulate storyline and published it to web using AWS S3. 

I can move the character, the background and jump sound work perfectly but the boxes that contain the learning material  won't open when the character touches them. 

I checked the local download folder and  when I click on story.html file, I can see that the game does not work there either but it was working yesterday ? 

Not sure what'S going on here. 

Any help is appreciated

Thank you 

• Hi asena, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! Glad you're here! 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'd like to take a look at your project file to see if I'll be able to replicate the behavior on my end. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!

Looking forward to hearing from you! 😊

• Hi Asena!

Thanks for following up!

It looks like you've attached the published HTML output of your Storyline 360 course. We would need the actual .story file itself in order to open it and test the behavior on our end. Would you mind resubmitting that, please?

Thank you!