Forum Discussion

DavidWalker-2d7
Community Member
12 months ago

How do we duplicate existing RISE courses?

Dear friends in Rise. Previously when we clicked on the three little dots over the rise course before entering it we had an option to duplicate the course... this seems to have been lost - unless you make a course from scratch...

Am I missing something??

I/colleagues have tried different accounts where we are the owner/manager/collaborator..

Thanks all - may just be a glitch!

• Hi again, David!

We've added additional functions to My View! You'll now see the duplicate and sharing options on your courses in My View, and you can view your courses in a list rather than a grid if you prefer.

Thanks for your feedback -- it's helping to make the Team Folders beta a success!

• Hi there, David!

If you are looking at the course card in My View, you'll see the option to Show file location. Once you navigate to where the course lives in your folders, you'll see all of the normal options.

We are going to add those same options to Publish, Duplicate, etc, to My View course cards as well to eliminate some steps for you! We'll let you know when that's ready.

• Hi again, David!

We've added additional functions to My View! You'll now see the duplicate and sharing options on your courses in My View, and you can view your courses in a list rather than a grid if you prefer.

Thanks for your feedback -- it's helping to make the Team Folders beta a success!