Forum Discussion

GayathriNara120
Community Member
4 months ago

Ideas/recommendations on creating an awareness video

Hello All,

We are a relatively smaller company but recently we have been acquired by a major player in the industry. So I have been asked to create a training titled as 'xxxx(company name) solutions awareness'. I will get the content in a slide deck 25 to 30 slides max. I am assuming this needs to be a video rather than a course! People who consume this content will get an idea of our company's history, services offered, tools we create/use and how it is used in the industry' etc., 

Other than storyline we do not use any licensed products. We have some text-to-speech AI tool. that's all. 

How can I create an impressive video with just storyline/rise to achieve this? If you think something else in place of a video then even better.... The new training content I create will highlight tools/equipment that was innovated by our company.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• You could set the slide to advance automatically based on the slide timer vs manually by the user if you want a video-like feel or you could make it more of an interactive informational course.

Here's an example of a branching course that I made for our new employees

GayathriNara120
      Community Member

Thank you, Samantha White for sharing the file. It's impressive, the animated buttons and interactive tabs are very cool. I have similar ideas for interactions in my video too.