Forum Discussion

SherriFricker-7
Community Member
3 years ago

Is Review 360 down right now?

I am trying to share a course for review and when my colleague opens the link, she gets a blank white screen. It works for me when I am logged in but not through an incognito window or a browser where I am not logged in. I have tested this using Chrome and Firefox and 3 different computers.

The review link is https://360.articulate.com/review/content/9aed18cb-46b3-4b6e-8473-fe77bc5ddfc4/review

• I am having the exact same problem. None of my courses will load except for when I open the links directly and am logged in. Only a white screen appears. They worked up until about an hour ago. I submitted a ticket and hope to hear back soon. My clients cannot access any of my courses right now.

KerrySaunders
    Community Member

We are having the same issue, and I used it successfully a couple of hours ago. 

finecerawax
      Community Member
      Kerry Saunders

We are having the same issue, and I used it successfully a couple of hours ago. 

Which sort of issue you have experienced. Could you please let us know. Thanks

• Hi, everyone.

We experienced an outage earlier today with some intermittent issues loading Review 360 items. However, I'm happy to report that Review 360 is now working normally, and we're monitoring carefully. 

Please let us know if you're still running into issues. 

• Hello Michael, 

I can confirm that I am able to open your link on my Mac using any browser. Here's a screenshot of what your course looks like when viewed in Safari. 

If your Mac is connected to a different network, have your IT staff add our network endpoints to your organization's allowlist. 

Articulate 360 Network Endpoints

If the endpoints are already enabled, you can try clearing your browser's cache to see if this helps.