Forum Discussion

ChrisCole
Community Member
9 months ago

issue with Always Resume function

We have started seeing an issue with the “Resume” function in Storyline:

If Storyline is set to “Always Resume”, we are seeing multiple issues when learner leaves and then resumes a module - page number is always 0, drag and drop does not work, hyperlinks do not work.

If Storyline is changed to “Prompt to Resume” then ALL of the problems disappear, and everything behaves normally.

This occurs with new modules AND occurs if we republish an OLD module that has worked perfectly for years. So I assume there must be a new bug introduced by a recent Storyline update, but wanted to see if anyone is seeing this as well.

I submitted a ticket to Support.

ChrisCole
    Community Member

An additional note, we see the issue in CSOD, and in SCORMCloud, so thinking it is not an LMS-specific issue.

EricSantos
      Staff

Thanks for reporting this in a support case, Chris! I can confirm Darwin's findings that the issue with the drag-and-drop interaction and the slide numbers are related to a software bug we are monitoring.

I added this post to the bug report so that you will also be notified here when it is fixed.

ChrisCole
      Community Member

Hi Moritz.

I just received an email from Articulate saying they just released an update to Storyline with a fix for this issue.

Chris