Forum Discussion

EMLD1ITCILO
Community Member
3 years ago

Labels' translation not working

Hello,

I have a course translated into Russian. In the 'Settings' - 'Labels' tab, I added the custom translation of the text, but for some reason, the labels keep appearing in English. Some examples of labels that keep appearing in English are: "submit," "incorrect," "Try again," and "start. " Please check the attached files for further clarification.

Could you kindly help me in this regard?

Best Regards,

Uriel

• I have a translated label (EXIT) that will not display correctly in the player. The exported label XML seems ok, but nothing I do will change the 'EXIT' label to the Spanish equivalent.

• Hi everyone! It seems that I have the same issue! I developped a Rise course in German. Then I opted in for "Custom Course Labels" and from the drop down menu, I choose the available German option but only partly has this been applied! The "KURS STARTEN" is ok but some elements like "CONTINUE" are still not translated! 

• Same here with Dutch. And  it varies, sometimes when I run the module it shows the Dutch term and sometimes the english at the same spot..? Depending on the mood? ;)

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi,

Two things to be aware of:

• Translated labels are only applied when you Preview or Publish the course.
      • CONTINUE blocks are not part of the Label set, and need to be translated per block.