Forum Discussion

LucilleRowland-
Community Member
5 days ago

List of courses in Rise

Referencing Home | Articulate - Community given this post was two years old, am wondering the same thing... is there anywhere in Rise that I can download a list of Courses and Microlearning with real content.

We are just starting to populate our LMS and it would be great if I could provide some kind of list to our clients to let them know what courses are available to them.

I would like our clients to be able to select specific courses that they feel are appropriate for their staff. That way we are targetting courses to deliver appropriate gap learning rather than putting up random courses that may or may not be relevant.

Fingers crossed. :)

• Hi LucilleRowland-,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like the link you shared goes to the community home page. Did you mean to link a specific discussion? Here is a list of real content templates with a short description of each.

Once you're ready to create your course,  select Create at the top of your Rise 360 dashboard, then select Course > Course template. From there, you can browse available content, select or preview it, and personalize it.

I hope this helps!