Forum Discussion

DivayumGupta
Community Member
5 years ago

Matching quiz question submit button not working in Articulate Rise

We have created a matching question in Articulate Rise, but when we publish it as SCORM 1.2 and export the zip file and try to play it on local machine, then the matching question submit button does not work. When we publish it as TinCan, the submit button works properly.

It looks like this to be a bug. Is anyone facing the same issue? If yes, can someone suggest a solution?

• Hello Everyone!

I have some good news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug that prevented matching quiz question submit buttons from functioning in a Rise 360 course.

Please let us know if you're still encountering the issue and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• Hey everyone, I can confirm we're having the same issue with the submit button in drag'n drop exercises. We're using Docebo as LMS but since the bug seems to occur on different LMS now, it might be something with the SCORM file instead of the LMS. 

However, the issue still exist. Does it work for anyone else?

• Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with the submit button on matching quiz questions in Rise 360. While we haven't yet been able to reproduce this problem, we are working to nail down what could be causing this on your end. 

Please open a case here and share more details about your course with us. We would appreciate it! 

AliBahman
    Community Member

I have the same issue. It would not go beyond question 8 on LMS through the shared link. It does work when registered into LMS. 

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi, Ali! If you access the share link directly, and not through your LMS, do you still seeing the same behavior? Thanks!

• Hello Everyone!

I have some good news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug that prevented matching quiz question submit buttons from functioning in a Rise 360 course.

Please let us know if you're still encountering the issue and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• I've just ceated a matching pairs exercise on Rise 360 but it will not preview. It will only select the initial card and then no futher action is possible. All other features are preveiwing for me. This is wasting a lot of my time. Any solution?

• Hi Mary!

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this snag with you're Rise 360 course not previewing. I understand your frustration.

I see that you've opened a support case and that you are working with my colleague John Carlo. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case. 

Have a great start to your day, and happy developing!