Forum Discussion

ShawnConnelly-d
Community Member
4 months ago

Moving an uploaded video out of a Tab/Accordion feature?

I uploaded video clips inside of a Tab feature but then encountered the iFrames limitation (re: full-screen option) is disabled. This will not work and the picture-in-picture option is poorly implemented/difficult to use! 

Adding to my disappointment, there doesn't seem to be a way to move videos around in a course. I just want to move them into a Video element!

How can this be? This apparent Rise 360 design flaw (I hope I am wrong) is especially frustrating because I do not have the source videos with me at the moment, and my team asked me to make this change. You would think that any media uploaded into a Rise 360 course can be accessible anywhere within the same course. 

Any advice?

Thank you

• Hi Shawn,

Rise 360 doesn't have a media library the way Storyline does, but what I would do if you don't have the source file anymore, is publish the course. If you publish for Web, extract the published output, and open up the Content folder, there will be an Assets folder that contains all the images and video in the course. You can take that video and bring it back into the Video block. Definitely a workaround but the source file is there for you once you publish!