Forum Discussion

MaggieLee-7170b
Community Member
2 hours ago

Multiple question banks in one result page

Hello everyone, I encountered a tricky situation in Storyline 360 with multiple question bank settings.

I need to randomly draw True/False and multiple-choice questions in one quiz, so I’m using two question banks. On the result slide, I want to display the user’s points from each question bank as well as the total points. The user only needs to score above the total passing score, without needing to pass each question bank individually. Additionally, if the user doesn’t pass, I want the Review and Retry buttons to appear.

My issue is that when I set it to "calculate results for each question bank," the result slide only shows the total points, without displaying the points from each question bank, but the Review and Retry buttons work fine (please refer to the sample and attached image version 1).

However, when I set it to "calculate results for each result slide," the result page shows the points correctly, but the Review and Retry buttons do not function (sample and attached image version 2).

I must be missing something. Could anyone help me display the points correctly and get the Review and Retry buttons to work? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply