Forum Discussion

JillPease
Community Member
8 months ago

No audio after publishing Rise Course in LMS

I have published two Rise Courses (one Rise microlearning course with video block added, one regular Rise course with Storyline block added containing embedded YouTube videos) into our LMS and both courses do not have audio for the appropriate portions described above. Audio is working in the course preview. Is there something that I'm not including when I publish the course? I haven't had this issue before.

• Hi Jill!

Sorry to hear that audio is missing after uploading Rise courses to your LMS!

Have you had a chance to test the Rise courses with SCORM Cloud? It's a virtual LMS environment we use to determine if an issue lies with a project file or the LMS itself. If you test your Rise lessons in SCORM Cloud, and the audio works as expected, then the issue is likely LMS-based.

If you run into any trouble with the process, please connect with us through a support case.

JillPease
    Community Member

Hi Steven,

This was extremely helpful, thank you! I uploaded the courses into SCORM Cloud and they worked just fine. I have reached out to our LMS customer support for additional assistance. 

I appreciate your quick response! 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Jill!

Thanks for following up! You're welcome. So glad to hear this was helpful!

Have a great rest of your week!