Forum Discussion

JeniJohnson-6e1
Community Member
10 days ago

Notes option missing from player

There is no "notes" option in my player as an option to check. I've searched the web, but can't find an answer on how to add it back. 

• In the player settings on the first tab select Notes checkbox

• My notes box is checked. I see the tab in the player while I'm in there, but it doesn't show while in preview or when I publish the course.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, MichelleFred811!

I understand you checked the Notes option in your Player settings, but the tab won't show when previewing or publishing the course. I'm sorry you hit this snag and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. My teammate, Joe, responded to a similar topic here. As they mentioned, the slide properties for each slide override any default setting enabled in the Player.

You'll want to check that you have the Notes option enabled in your slide properties, in addition to your Player. Here's how:

1. Open Slide Properties
      2. Under Player Features, use the drop-down arrow to select Custom for the selected slides
      3. Confirm the Notes box is checked

I hope this helps! If you're still not seeing the Notes tab when previewing or publishing the course, please let us know here or privately in a support case.