Forum Discussion

CAN
Community Member
3 months ago

Numbers & bullet points for lists in Statement blocks don't match font size

To whom it may concern;

I noticed a flaw in Statement blocks whichin Rise 360. In those blocks, numbered and bulleted lists cause a bug where their numbers or bullet points remain in the standard font size. Selecting the whole text block and changing its font size doesn't alter those numbers or bullet points. See attached screenshot!

Next to that, the standard font size for Statement C blocks seems to be 45 pt which, funnily enough, can't be selected from the drop-down menu (but 44 or 46 pt can be selected).

• Hello CAN, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you've run into this snag! I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. One of our talented support engineers will be in touch shortly via email. Thanks again for your patience. 

Have a great day!

SusanKlusari579
      Community Member

When will this bug be fixed? So annoying that the numbering does not match the font size. Thank you

KellyAuner
        Staff

Hi SusanKlusari579,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I don't have an update to share right now, but I've linked this discussion to the bug report. We'll let you know as soon as we have news to share!