Forum Discussion

WilliamRyan-dba
Community Member
3 years ago

Presenter 360 "broke" my animations

Hi there, I made a huge effort today to try Presenter 360 for my next project, instead of my "standby" Storyline 360. I must say my first go around is pretty disappointing. I am trying to synchronize about 1:40 of voiceover audio to various media. There are a total of 38 animations (images, shapes and text boxes appearing and disappearing). Once, the slide animations completely stopped in Power Point and in the Narration part of the Storyline add-in. I thought I made a mistake somehow, and spent another 1/2 day recreating the same slide - with the same result. The animations simply stopped working. All the media are stacked on top of each other on the slide. 

I was also disappointed to know that Presenter 360 does not support motion path animations... 

• Hi William, 

Sorry to hear about your experience with Presenter 360. I went ahead and created a support case on your behalf so we can get you in touch with one of our support engineers. Your case is in good hands, and we'll continue looking at your issue there!