Forum Discussion

DillonSpiller
Community Member
2 years ago

Questionnaire not showing 100% when all answers are correct

Hi 

In the questionnaire the result page isn't showing the correct score and I do not understand why. 

Is there a tigger missing or a bug issue with one of the questions?

JHauglie
    Community Member

If you are using a results slide that was copied and pasted from a different story, then you are probably creating issues for yourself with the auto-generated variables.

I suggest you delete the results slide, save and rename the file, then add a Results slide through the Slides/(Add) Results slide option. 

DillonSpiller
    Community Member

Hi Joe,

Thanks for this. I did copy and paste from a different story. I did what you suggested and unfortunately still no luck on the results slide. 

Do you have any other suggestions?

HonLai
    Community Member

Hi, 

On the results slide, under the 'Result Tools, Design' tab, select the Quiz Settings. Ensure that all the questions you want to be included in your score are selected. Hopefully that fixes it!

DillonSpiller
    Community Member

Hi, 

All the answers are ticked and each answer you get correct you're awarded 10 points but it is still only showing up as 80% when all questions are answered correctly. 

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi B DC,

I'm happy to chime in!

It would be helpful to see the Storyline file to understand why the score is not showing up as expected. Can you share your Storyline file with us so we can look at what you have set up? You may also share it privately by sending it along in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing!