Forum Discussion

MarvinSchmidt-6
Community Member
2 years ago

Quiz Timer

Good day, I am aware that it has been discussed many times. However, it would be really useful and important that there is a quiz timer for Articulate 360. Can you tell me when this will be available?

• Hello DSEV Akademie, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update adds the following enhancements:

There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again. Please find the updated release notes here.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the new feature!

• Hi there,

We don't have an update yet on this quiz timer feature.  But you are in the right place!  We'll update this post as soon as we hear an update from our team about this feature.

• Hello DSEV Akademie, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update adds the following enhancements:

There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again. Please find the updated release notes here.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the new feature!