Forum Discussion

BartBeukman
Community Member
2 months ago

Restart course button not working as intended

I have made new project file to test the working of the 'Restart Course' trigger.

It's not working like I have always used this button up until now, I don't think.

See the attached .story file.

As you'll notice after pressing the button Restart the Course on the Results Slide, the navigation in the menu jumps to the first page; however it is still showing the Results screen. And the learner is stuck on the Results Slide.

Is this a new bug?

I made this screen recording to show what happens when I press the restart course button on the results screen:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/1802344d-c93a-464c-9485-68df4e8f3358/review

• Hi Bart!

Sorry to hear you've run into this issue!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Mark. As Mark shared we had this behavior logged as a bug in Storyline 360 version 3.90.32850.0.

I'm happy to share, we released a fix for this behavior in Storyline 360 version 3.90.32893.0. I noticed you also posted here, updating my teammate Kelly that the issue has been resolved. If you run into any setbacks moving forward, please let us know!