Forum Discussion

AlexanderFrew
Community Member
2 years ago

Return to Front page in Rise 360

Hi fellow articulators

I wonder if you can help

I want to have a button at the end of my rise project to return to the front page of my course but navigation options only go back as far as Introduction

any help most apreciated

• Hi Alexander,

Great question! For the time being, the options that are listed when creating the button block are the only ones available. We don’t currently have the option to create a button that navigates to the front page of a course. We do have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Thanks for reaching out!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

It used to be possible to use a Button Block to return to the FrontPage of a course, but for some reason that very useful functionality was removed.

CherieTodd
    Community Member

Thanks for raising this Alexander. I would also be interested in seeing this functionality added.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

While this method does not use a button, if you are using navigation settings that always displays the course name in the top left hand corner, clicking on the course name will return you to the course landing page.