Forum Discussion

CanadianADLLab3
Community Member
3 years ago

Review 360: How to Organize Projects in Folders - Projects in created folders keep disappearing and have to be replaced.

In the last while, when I sort my projects into any created folders, the next time I return to the folder they are all gone and I have to move the desired projects into the folder again, just to have them disappear over and over. 

Someone may want to look into this, I think it started happening after the last or previous Articulate 360 update.

• This is happening to me too this morning.  I also cannot open any Storyline previews or any Storyline files published to review. 

• Hello, Canadian ADL Lab 30 and Holly.

We released an update of Review 360 a few hours after you opened and posted on this discussion. 

Please let me know if you are still encountering issues when moving projects between folders or if the new update helped solve this problem. 

• Courses I've put in a Review360 folder in the past day have suddenly disappeared from the folder - they are still there in the main view. Is this a known issue?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Rob!

Sorry for the trouble! I've opened a case on your behalf so that our Support Engineers can look to see why the courses disappeared from a Review 360 folder. You'll hear from our team shortly!

• Thanks, Holly.

Your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

JanetCC
    Community Member

I'm experiencing issues too but it's only with video content.

• Hello Janet!

Are you finding that folders disappear in Review 360 in all browsers?

If so, I'd recommend connecting with our Support Engineers in a support case.

JanetCC
    Community Member

Hi Lauren, my folders and their contents appear to be working normally now.

Thank you for checking!