Forum Discussion

JaymaMartin-80e
Community Member
11 months ago

Review 360 loading

Has anyone else been having problems with projects on Review 360 loading the last two days? Problems seem worse in the afternoons.

JHauglie
    Community Member

I've been uploading a course (about 150MB) for over 20 minutes. It's stuck here:

Anything going on at the Articulate end that would cause this to hang?

KimDao
      Community Member

I'm experiencing the exact same issue today.

BobStryker
    Community Member

I have had the publishing process stall once the progress bar has reached 100% for the past two days. The Storyline locks and has to be shut down via Task Manager.

Is that your issue or does it involve viewing courses on Review? 

NellyDEFO
    Community Member

Publishing to Review360 suddenly stopped working today. Anyone else having the same issues?

JHauglie
    Community Member

Kim - I ended up using Task Manager to kill Storyline and then I restarted, and published it again. It was complete within 5 minutes. So maybe there is a lot of network traffic? Who knows. 

Try that approach (stop, shutdown the program, restart). Good lucK!

• Hi Joe,

I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully publish your course after restarting Storyline. Thanks for sharing your solution in this thread!

Hi Kim,

If you're still experiencing this issue, did you try restarting as Joe suggested? I'm also curious to learn if this issue is happening when trying to publish all courses or a specific one. If it's happening with all courses, you may want to start with a Storyline repair. If the issue is specific to one course, have you tried importing your slides into a new Storyline project and publishing them again?

I hope this helps!