Forum Discussion

CarlaMeyer-4537
Community Member
3 years ago

Review 360 not running correctly

Has anyone has issues with Review 360 this week?  Every time I publish a course to Review, and click the link to view, the Review window just stays blank.  I have tried to launch Review 360 from the Articulate 360 menu and get the same result.  A blank screen with only the web address at the top.

• Hello Carla!

Sorry for the trouble! Which browser are you using?

I've published a course from Storyline 360 to Review 360 and it loaded as expected in Chrome. 

CarlaMeyer-4537
      Community Member

Review 360 was working on Chrome yesterday and this morning is not loading the course.  Any ideas?  When I click the View Project button from the Publish Successful window in Storyline, Chrome opens, but just stays a blank white screen.

Thank you

CarlaMeyer-4537
        Community Member

Also, not sure if this is related, but my Rise 360 courses have disappeared.  When I launch the Rise 360, it says content empty.  I have 20-ish courses in Rise. Help!

• Hello Carla!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this! Happy to help you troubleshoot. 

It looks like Review 360 is working as expected. You can subscribe for updates on our status page to get notified as soon as possible.

ARTICULATE STATUS

Additionally, I have a few questions to better assist you: 

I hope this helps! 

CarlaMeyer-4537
      Community Member

Luciana, thank you for your quick response. I have answered your questions below. Do you have any other suggestions?

* Do you have the network endpoints added to your organization’s allowlist? I have sent a request to my IT group with the link you provided, but unless they just made changes, all of my Articulate sites worked properly before.
      * Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache? Yes, I have cleared history/cache on both Chrome and Edge with the same results as before. A blank screen for Review and no courses in Rise 360.
      * Have you tried opening Review 360 in a different browser? Yes, I have tried in both Chrome and Edge.

• Hi Carla, 

Thank you for sharing your responses. In order to better assist you, I have created a support case on your behalf. You should be hearing from our Support Engineers shortly. 

Have a great day! 

VivianDuval
      Community Member

Hi, Darla. One of my stakeholders who I sent Review360 link is having the same problem, and tried the troubleshooting tips above. Could you please open a ticket for me? 

• Hi Vivian,

I'm sorry you're running into this snag! A support case has been on your behalf. You may have seen the support email that was sent. Our support engineers will be in contact soon to help you through this issue.

Thanks for reaching out!