Forum Discussion

NormaJohnson-4b
Community Member
2 days ago

Review site down? 9/26/24

I was on the Review site earlier today, but after republishing a course, the site is not loading, I am getting an "AxiosError" on top. Is anyone else experiencing this?  

CrystaMorse
    Community Member

Yes, same here! I'm getting "{Pretty-print "name":"AxiosError"}" - I got signed out, can't open Storyline or Review, and it won't let me log back in

• I'm experiencing the same problem. Glad to know it's not just me, at least!

• Same here my issues are flipping between "AxiosError"  and NO subscription! 

• Hello everyone,

We are investigating an issue impacting several Articulate 360 services, including subscription management, app usage, and access to www.articulate.com. The disruption is due to an ongoing outage with Amazon Web Services (AWS), affecting their customers. Our engineering team is collaborating closely with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the disruption, and I'll let you know as soon as we're fully operational again. For real-time status updates, please visit: https://www.articulatestatus.com

If you'd like to receive notifications about future status changes, click the "Subscribe" button at the top right corner of the status page.

• Hi everyone,  ðŸŽ‰

I’m happy to let you know that we’re back up and running normally now. We apologize for the disruption.

Let us know if you still have issues, and we’ll work closely with you.