Forum Discussion

RobinLarrabee-8
Community Member
2 months ago

Rise Process Block

Is there a way to eliminate the "Step 1" (and subsequent numbers) at the top of the process?

• Hi Robin,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn't a way to remove the numbers from the Step label, but Laura suggested a useful workaround. Here's a brief demo in case it's helpful. If you're hoping to remove the number altogether, it'd be great to understand how this could benefit you, and I'll be happy to share your comments with our developers.

OpsTrainingT314
      Community Member

Hi Kelly,

Being able to remove the step number would be useful for when you are breaking the steps up. I am working on a project where I want to show the first 5 steps. Have a quiz and continue with the next set of steps from 5 to 7, then a quiz and then finish off with the last set of steps 8- 10. I hope this makes sense. This would be a great feature when presenting a course in this way. Thank you for your consideration.

• Hi Robin! I haven't found a way to remove the numbers, but if you go into the Format button, there's a Step Label field that will allow you to re-label it to a word other than Step (ex. Product, Photo, etc.), or if you simply hit the space bar in the Step Label field, it will only show the numbers. Hope that helps a bit.