Forum Discussion

elearningIDelea
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise: Screen Reader

How do I get a screen reader to read out the text in the lesson? It will read the headers of each accordion, but not the text under that accordion.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

Which screen reader are you using?

Articulate officially supports NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver, and TalkBack screen readers with Rise 360 courses.

• Hello there!

In addition to what Karl asked, can you also confirm if you are using the latest version of one of our supported browsers?

I'll look forward to hearing back from you!

• We require that our students use the latest version of Google Chrome. Also, some of our students use the built in screen reader Windows 11 provides. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi elearningD!

Thanks for clarifying! I can't speak to the Windows 11-provided screen reader, but I would defer to our knowledgeable community who may also be using it and can provide some feedback or insight!

In the meantime, I'd be happy to test out the functionality of your course with Articulate-supported screen readers. Would you be willing to share a link to your Rise 360 course here in the discussion or privately through a support case? We'll delete it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!

Looking forward to hearing from you!