Forum Discussion

MarkDunkerton
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise tutorial videos available in Spanish and French?

I know Rise can publish courses in a variety of languages.  That's not what this question is about.  I want to know if Articulate provides their Rise tutorial videos in Spanish and French.  I have a growing global team that would really benefit from these, if they exist, but I can't find them anywhere.

• Hi Mark,

Our help documents are available in English, French, Spanish, and Deutsch. You can access this by scrolling to the bottom of the support article, and selecting the language. If you need assistance in your preferred language, you may want to reach out to one of our global partners in this list.  I hope this helps!

MarkDunkerton
    Community Member

Thanks for the response Lea.  So it sounds like the videos are just in English, but the documents/articles have a few languages to choose from.  Do you know if there are plans to have the tutorial videos dubbed in some of the main languages?

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi Mark! At this time, we do not have any immediate plans to include additional languages for our Rise tutorial videos. We'll be sure to update you if anything changes!