Forum Discussion

NoraGeninazzi-7
Community Member
4 months ago

Show correct answers after each question the 2.

I would like to be able to design the feedback slides myself.
Unfortunately, these standard feedback pages cause me major problems when I want to change something. I don't know exactly what programming is involved.
I would need for the multiple choice and single choice tasks:
2 additional statuses (correct solution / incorrect solution) on the individual answers, which shows me the correct and/or incorrect solution (e.g. ,with a green / red box around the corresponding answer box). This should be displayed directly on the "wrong" layout. I would also like to be able to display this solution status on the "Try again" page if required (with a "Show solution" button).
Instead of the button that takes me to the correct or incorrect answer, I would like to be able to use the standard Next button. This would mean that the layouts only cover the content, but not the whole area. I would also like to have an x instead of a check mark in the multiple choice answer. Unfortunately I am not allowed to add scene titles or slide titles to the feedback layouts. That would also be very helpful. That's a bit many wishes at once. Unfortunately, we can't use the great predefined question pages in the current storyline.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Hello Nora,

There's quite a lot to unpack here. I'd start by creating a sample project file of what you're trying to achieve, and then listing the challenges you're facing along the way. 

Some of the items you mentioned are possible in Storyline 360, but I want to verify first that I understood them correctly. These are items such as: 

• Modifying the feedback layers
    • Adding elements to the "Try Again" layer
    • Using the next button for other purposes besides the default navigation
    • Changing of icons, etc.

Let's start with a basic project file and work our way to the more complicated changes - would you mind sharing a sample project file of what you're trying to achieve here so myself or the community can help you out?