Forum Discussion

LauraChristy
Community Member
2 years ago

Somehow I changed the size of the states

Super newbie here. ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve included a picture for reference. Somehow now on all projects the size of the images in all of the states are tiny. Does anyone know how I did this and how to fix it? 

• The image on the stage looks fine in the picture. If switching to a different state changes that, maybe you can attach your .story file here. It's easier to help, if we can see under the hood.

LauraChristy
    Community Member

Hello! Thank you for your response. Ive included an updated picture. The stage is fine yes, but the states at the bottom are the ones Iโ€™m concerned about. This happened yesterday somehow and now it looks like this on all of my files. They used to fill area. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Hi Laura,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! ๐ŸŽ‰

I'm happy to chime in and help investigate! It sounds like all your projects appear this way in the States area. This points to a possible installation issue and is not file-specific.

We can start troubleshooting by checking if you're working on your local drive; working on a network drive can cause erratic behavior. If the problem still happens, try these steps to fix installation issues.

We'd be glad to investigate further if the problem persists. You may share an affected Storyline project here or privately in a support case so we can take a look. We'll delete it when we're done.

MatthewWiebe
      Community Member

Hello, I installed Storyline this morning and have been going through the Quick start training. I am experiencing a similar problem with my States area. The images are extremely tiny. How can this be fixed? 

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hi Matthew!

Are you finding the states are smaller for the buttons as well, or is it just the characters?

If possible, can you share the .story file in this discussion?

LauraChristy
    Community Member

Hello! Thank you so much for your response. Iโ€™m currently in my trial period and itโ€™s about to expire. I was hoping that I changed a setting and it would be something simple to fix. For now I think Iโ€™ll just manage through it but if I need any more help I will reach out. 
    I truly appreciate your assistance!!

• You're most welcome, Laura! Thanks so much for trying out Articulate 360. We'd be more than happy to assist further if you run into other issues.

Enjoy your weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚