Forum Discussion

TamilaLazun-dbe
Community Member
4 years ago

Space issue in tab blocks in Rise 360

Dear Rise experts,

How to fix a space issue in tab blocks in Rise 360?

Do tabs have limited text capacity?

I attach an image for your attention.

No matter how I edit, when I publish it is still like in the attached image.

Appreciate your tips,

Tamila

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where paragraph and line break spacing does not display correctly within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• Hi Tamila! Thanks for reaching out! Could you help us out with a couple of details so we can narrow thing down:

- Is this happening when editing straight into the Rise 360 text editor or was this content pasted from elsewhere into Rise 360?
    - Where are you viewing this published content, PDF, Web, LMS or Review 360?

• Hi Renz,

I edit in Rise 360 text editor and then I published the course and placed it on LMS (Moodle platform). I viewed the published content in Rise Review first before I uploaded it to LMS and in both a spacing issue wasn't fixed.

Does it help to understand the issue?

Thank you,

Tamila

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Tamila,

How many Tabs do you have in your block?

• Hi Alyssa,

Thanks a million for this tip, it worked and helped a lot.

Truly appreciate your kind support,

Tamila

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where paragraph and line break spacing does not display correctly within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

MichalLawson-bb
      Community Member

The issue is still happening. But now I use Shift + Enter and that solves the problem for some reason...