Forum Discussion

MichelleBeckhus
Community Member
19 days ago

Text Animation doesn't update when changing the text on the slide

This is the first time I'm posting on this site, so hopefully I've picked the correct forum! I've found that when I update the text on a slide AFTER I've created an "entrance animation" for the paragraph, the text on the animation does not update. Is there a way to fix this without having to re-animate the paragraph each time?

• Hello MichelleBeckhus,

Happy to help!

Here's a recording I made of what I see when I try to edit the text inside a text box after adding an entrance animation to the object. Let me know if you're doing something different so I can correct how I'm testing the problem. Since the behavior appears to be isolated to your installation, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

If the issue persists, please make a quick Peek 360 recording of the behavior so we can investigate what's happening. 

• If you replace all the text you will have to resync adding extra paragraphs or breaking paragraph breaks will also likely need a resync

MichelleBeckhus
      Community Member

Hi Phil, thank you for your reply! I'm editing several articulate files and have found that some of the stories automatically resync, and others do not - which is odd. For the one that was not automatically updating, I wasn't breaking paragraphs or adding extra paragraphs, I was only adding/removing single words. Do you happen to know why some of my files are syncing automatically and others aren't?